Overview & Route
Infusion100 is back and registration is now open for our 16th event, 2022 Hong Kong walk- The Lantau Adventure!
Infusion100 is a charity event that raises money to help build schools in less economically developed countries. To date 2000+ walkers have participated in 10+ walks which have raised over 200,000 USD to help build 6 schools around the world. This year we will walk in collaboration with one of the local employee resource group in HK, Hong Kong Pride, that supports LGBT+ inclusion.
On Saturday 10th December 2022 we will complete the 4th Hong Kong walk via the route below and all are welcome to join and help raise money. We are aiming to raise more than 500,000 HKD during the 2022 HK walk.
How to get involved
- Complete your registration before Monday 21st November.
- You can choose to do:
- The full 50km walk
- The first 30km walk
- The first 14 km walk
- Once you’ve decided your route, it’s time to start fundraising and chasing down family, friends and colleagues for every last dollar. Be ambitious with your fundraising goal- all the money goes to a good cause!
- You will be added to the HK walkers Whatsapp group for future communication
- Start hitting the trails and get training. Anyone with a reasonable level of fitness can complete the full 50km with little training, however it is recommended you do a few walks in the build up to the main event.
- The Section 14K-30K is suggested for experienced walkers due to remoteness opposed to difficulty
- We will start the walk at Tung Chung MTR on Lantau Island Exit b
- Walkers doing the first 14KM will end at Tai O Bus stop
- Walkers doing the first 30KM will end at Shek Pik Reservoir
- Walkers doing the full 50km will end at Mui Wo Ferry Pierin Central
- We’ve optimized the route to reduce hills, but you can still expect a few 150+ meter ascents
Money raised for this walk will be used to complete the roof top of our 7th school build in Nepal & Malawi, in 2023.